Clean Upholstered Upholstery The Organic Way
Using specially designed products, equipment and methods, the upholstery experts at CitruSolution help restore the beauty of your upholstered upholstery. We remove the hard-to-see contaminants that exist in upholstery, such as dead skin cells, oils and dust that can only be removed with a thorough professional cleaning.
Upholstery carries bacteria that, if not removed, can potentially affect your health. Even when stains are not visible, This bacteria can cause sickness; so the sooner you invest in upholstery cleaning, the better off you will be.
What happens when you can’t remove a stain with your usually trusty upholstery cleaner? If you can’t see any visible stains, does that really mean your upholstery is clean?
Why Does Upholstery Need to Be Cleaned Regularly?
Every now and again, you probably notice a spot on your upholstery and tackle it using household upholstery cleaner? It’s quick, it’s easy and most of the time, it’s pretty effective to cover up unsightly stains on your upholstery.
Upholstery Cleaning is also proven to improve the air quality in your home and rid your furniture’s upholstery of mold, dust, mildew and other allergens can live in your upholstery, going unnoticed to the human eye. Regular, upholstery cleaning can prevent these unnecessary pollutants from spreading through the air and into your body.
Our certified upholstery cleaner technicians will then use our specialized extraction equipment to remove the cleaning solution along with all of the dirt, dust, and allergens it has trapped from the air in your home, leaving the upholstery on your upholstery brighter, cleaner, healthier and smelling great better than other alternative cleaning methods. This more effective, more thorough, healthier cleaning method works perfectly with all types of upholstered upholstery materials. And because our patented Citrus based solution doesn’t contain any soaps or detergents that can leave behind a sticky dirt-attracting residue, your upholstery stays cleaner longer.
– CITRUSOLUTION professional technicians have equipment that cleans virtually every type of upholstery in existence, including Jacquard, velvet and Haitian cotton.
– Before beginning any upholstery cleaning process, our team of technicians inspects each piece of upholstery to create a custom cleaning plan.
– Once a proper upholstery cleaning method is determined based on the make and material, our trained specialists get to work removing stains, restoring color and reviving your upholstery.
– CITRUSOLUTION also offers deodorizer services
Here at CitruSolution Upholstery Cleaning of Alpharetta, we understand the importance of clean upholstery and use the industry’s patented formula exclusively made by us to ensure you’re satisfied with the results.
We use a patented Citrus based cleaning solution to give your carpets that deep-down, healthier clean– that also works wonders on upholstered upholstery. That means CitruSolution’s upholstery cleaning process for upholstery is safe for your entire family and pets, dries faster, stays cleaner longer and SMELLS GREAT!
We know upholstery cleaning and it shows in all we do:
Here’s why you can trust CitruSolution Upholstery Cleaning to do a better job:
– We’re more knowledgeable– with decades of experience cleaning thousands of homes in Alpharetta GA and surrounding area.
– We’re experienced in upholstery that come in all varieties of textures, fabrics and blends
– Our experts eliminate the guesswork and select the best cleaning method
Our methods are safe for all kinds of upholstery and fabrics and can help:
– Remove spots and stains already present
– Reduce the effects of wear on upholstery
– Extend the life of upholstery and protect your investment
– Eliminate persistent odors
No matter your requirements, budget or schedule, we’ll design a plan to fit your needs.
Give us a call here at CitruSolution Upholstery Cleaning in Alpharetta GA. We’ll answer all of your questions and provide you with a FREE no hassle "Exactimate". Call us today at 678-820-6390.